You are a company?
Recruit a student in apprenticeship
Apprenticeship is a special study scheme supported by the French government. It means that a student can take on part-time study with a part-time work placement, splitting the week between the two.
For your company, recruiting a person in apprenticeship is a good means to participate in th etraining and development of your future employee, teach him a job and integrate him to your company's life and culture. Apprenticeship is being safe in recruiting a person who suits to your company's needs.
Advantages for your company:
- apprenticeship shapes character (difference with students in full-time programmes): autonomy, maturity, adaptability, sense of effort
- apprenticeship id an excellent means to know the student because we know how he works (knowledge, skills) and recruit him in full knowledge of the cause
- the student is present in the company in permanenent contract†and is working
- he already have the company culture and mind
Contact: Mathieu ROGER
Be a partner, recruit a student for a short-term professional mission
Why is is interesting to recruit a student for a short-term professional mission?
- Establish your company as a local actor involved in students' training and give a†positive and innovative image to students and their parents. †
- Have a team of serious and motivated†students for taking over short-term missions during all year.
- Participate directly to your future's employees and work with a recruiting ground of future trainees
- Be identified on our communication supports (website, social networks...)
Objectives and common interests:
- Give the opportunity to students to discover a company during the whole academic year by working in it from time to time.
- Open to a cultural, intellectual, professional and international world.
- Dedicate to missions in the field for a dynamic and innovative company, close to young people and students.
- Participate to different missions set by the company, in relation to the programme: Marketing: marketing studies, press relations, public relations, Global communication, Events, Sales, Finance and Administration...
- Put into practice academic knowledge and be able to adapt to the professional world.
Contact: Julie Arbeit
Do vocational traning
An extensive and adjustable offer for your professional training and development:
- A "made to measure" offer, for strategic and company development consulting.
- A "ready to use" offer (our catalogue), in 15 different topics.
- A programme leading to a qualification, available for anyone who wants to add value to his professional skills or progress in his career.
More information on IPAC Formation Continue website