Bachelor in International Business
Bachelor en Affaires Internationales
Recognised State diploma Niveau II (French 1969 National directory of professional certification), Level 6 (European Qualifications Framework)
Course given in French
Course length: 3 years (180 ECTS credits)
Presentation of the Bachelor in International Business
If you show an interest in International Business, you can choose the speciality in your first year.
It is an innovative course compared to existing programmes because it allows students:
- To receive a strong academic education which corresponds with European standards.
- To benefit from European recognition of their programme through the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) and a State recognition by obtaining a State recognised diploma.
- To take three foreign languages. The languages offered are English and Chinese (compulsory in order to face new information in the global economy) and then one choice from German, Spanish or Italian.
Jobs opportunities with the Bachelor in International Business
- Sales Manager
- Product Manager
- Administration officer
- Area Manager
- Purchase Manager
- International Marketing Manager
- Project Manager
- Export Sales Manager
- Export Area Manager
- International Buyer
- Sales Manager
- International Business Negotiator
- Market research Manager
- International Account Manager
It is necessary to have a School Leaving Certificate in order to be admitted onto this course. To enter directly into the second year, you must have 1 year of Higher Education.
The recruitment process consists of a written application, an interview, and English writing and oral tests.
The ideal candidate will also have motivation to study English, Chinese and another European modern foreign language. An intermediate level of English and another European language (Italian, German or Spanish) is necessary.
Year 1 & 2: core subjects + specialisation subjects in International business and marketing + English + other European language (Italian, German or Spanish) + Chinese as full beginner.
Year 3 : year abroad in a partner University as an Erasmus student or within a bilateral agreement.
Degree awarded: "Responsable du développement d'unité commerciale", Niveau II degree resgistred at the RNCP (equivalent to a Level 6 degree in the European Qualifications Framework), 180 ECTS
Progress is assessed all year round and at the end of each semester. In order to be awarded the diploma, students have to have validated the necessary number of ECTS.