International Business Studies with Marketing (top up for international students)
Bachelor in International Business Studies with Marketing
Recognised State diploma Niveau II (French National directory of professional certification), Level 6 (European Qualifications Framework)
Course given in English
Course length: 1 year (60 ECTS credits), after 2 validated years of Higher Education (120 ECTS credits)
IPAC is presenting its top up degree in International Business Studies with Marketing (IBSM). It is a one year program open to worldwide students with at least 2 validated years of Higher Education. It stands out with its truly international and professionaly experienced team of lecturers (7 nationalities and relevant professional and work experience in their field of study). It also distinghuish itself from other international programs with the final 5 months internship in an international context.
The Bachelor in International Business studies with Marketing is taught fully in English. It gives international students high quality business knowledge alongside guidance from international lecturers. Students are also given the opportunity to gain a strong professional experience.
As part of IPAC School of Management, the course is open to all international students with 2 years of Higher Education in Business (equivalent to 120 ECTS credits). After completing this course, graduates can seek employment in marketing and in other related positions. We offer a complete package including accommodation, tuition fees and support for visa application.
Bachelor in International Business Studies with Marketing Course Aims
The Bachelor in International Business Studies with Marketing is an innovative programme that allows students:
- To receive an strong academic education corresponding to European standards.
- To benefit from European recognition of their course thanks to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) and a State recognition.
The programme is fully taught in English, in a multicultural group and it includes a work placement.
Graduates of the Bachelor International Business Studies with Marketing course can access positions related to:
- International operations in SMEs and larger companies (Import/Export Manager, Sales Manager,Export Area Manager, Charterer) or assisting with the development of international operations (Purchasing Manager, Development Manager, International Marketing Manager)
- Sales and Marketing within large companies (Marketing/Communication Assistant, Business Manager and Customer Support roles)
- Sales operations and Agency Management
- Marketing and Business Development departments within SMEs or larger businesses.
The course is open to all students who have validated 2 years of Higher Education (120 ECTS credits).
The course is also open to students through the Prior Learning and Experience recognition system.
The recruitment process involves a written application and an interview conducted in English.
Marketing and trade, Management, Financial management, Law, Languages and IT
Degree awarded: "Responsable du développement d'unité commerciale", Niveau II degree resgistred at the RNCP (equivalent to a Level 6 degree in the European Qualifications Framework), 180 ECTS credits