Bachelor in Social and Solidarity Economy (top-up)
This course allows a student to access positions in the following sectors:
- Personal Support Services
- Social Worker within public services
- Specialized Social Services
- Hospitals, businesses, consumer associations, housing organizations, banks…
- Vocational and professional educative programmes within training organizations, Hosptitals, Town halls or companies
- Companies facilitating professional integration
- Social work
The course is open to all students who have validated 2 years of Higher Education (120 ECTS).
The course is also open to students through the Prior Learning and Experience recognition system.
The recruitment process involves a written application and an interview.
Legal and social policies, Social work, Management, Financial management, IT
Degree awarded: "Responsable d'unités et d'actions sociales", Niveau II degree resgistred at the RNCP (equivalent to a Level 6 degree in the European Qualifications Framework), 180 ECTS
IPAC Campuses offering this course