BTS in Social Work
BTS Economie Sociale et Familiale.
Course given in French.
Course length: 2 years (120 ECTS credits)
BTS in Social Work course details
Students who graduate from the BTS in Social Work are involved with providing information and training to consumers and employees on nutrition, health, equipment, housing, clothing, consumption budgets, work and recreation.
- They provide advice to technical departments and consumers on how to buy and use products and equipment for their everyday lives.
- They manage social hospitality facilities,†childcare facilities or†support services.
- They assist human resource management
- They take part in the creation and promotion of services
- They conduct their work in compliance with professional ethics.
BTS†in Social Work†course features
After two validated years of study, students can continue their studies at IPAC and do a Bachelor in Social and Solidarity Economy.
The course is open to all students with a School Leaving Certificate.
Admission on Application form and Motivation Interview.
IPAC Campus offering BTS in Social work
No Prior Learning and Experience recognition for BTS in Social Work.