MBA in Management of Sales Development and Entrepreneurship, with Private and Business Assets Management
MBA in Management of Sales Developement and Entrepreneurship, with Private and Business Assets Management Course Aims
Following European format of studies, the MBA offered aims to:
- Provide professional expertise to students or adults with high potential.
- Integrate students into French, Swiss and international companies, and to provide them with high levels of employability.
- Provide the expertise necessary to take on management, leadership and team management roles.
- Prepare candidates for careers in sales and marketing, specializing in the skills of "Development and Entrepreneurship."
The Master of Business Administration or MBA degree is the highest International level of study in the field of conducting global business strategy, marketing, finance, human resources and management.
In banking or business:
- Professional Client Management,
- Private client adminstrator in financial institutions
- Employees of a company's finance departments.
- Wealth Management Advisor
- Advisor to professional customers.
For entry into Year 1, the course is open to all students who have validated 3 years of Higher Education (180 ECTS credits). For entry into Year 2, the course is open to all students who have validated 4 years of Higher Education (240 ECTS credits).
The course is also open to students through the Prior Learning and Experience recognition system.
The recruitment process involves a written application, an interview in English, tests of English, competencies and logic.
MBA in Management of Sales Development and Entrepreneurship, with Private and Business Assets Management course features
- MBA2 courses take place in Geneva
- This course is a work and study programme that combines class study with a work placement over 2 years
Entrepreneurship, Private and Business Assets Management, Development, Marketing, Management, Financial Management, Dissertation, Consultant mission
Degree awarded: "Manager du développement commercial", Niveau I degree resgistred at the RNCP (equivalent to a Level 7 degree in the European Qualifications Framework), 300 ECTS credits
The MBA is recognized in Switzerland as University further education, and is such identified as a Master of Advanced Studies (MAS).
IPAC campuses offering the MBA in Management of Sales Development and Entrepreneurship, with Private and Business Assets Management