MBA in Human Resources Management
MBA Management des Ressources Humaines
Recognised State diploma Niveau I (French National directory of professional certification), Level 7 (European Qualifications Framework)
Course given in French
Course length: 2 years (120 ECTS credits), after 3 validated years of Higher Education (180 ECTS credits)
This course is available†in E-learning.
Career Opportunities after MBA in Human Resources Management
- The Master of Business Administration or MBA degree is the highest International level of study in the field of conducting global business strategy, marketing, finance, human resources and management.
- Skills management†
- Project leader in talent management
- Personnel Manager
- Career Manager
- †Responsible for internal communication
- †Recruitment Manager
- Training Manager
- Personnel manager
- HR Human Resources Department Manager
For entry into Year 1, the course is open to all students who have validated 3 years of Higher Education (180 ECTS credits). For entry into Year 2, the course is open to all students who have validated 4 years of Higher Education (240 ECTS credits).
The course is also open to students through the Prior Learning and Experience recognition system.
The recruitment process involves a written application, an interview in English, tests of English, competencies and logic.
MBA in Human Resources Management Course Features
- MBA2 courses take place in Geneva
- This course is a work and study programme that combines class study with a work placement over 2 years
Operational HR Management, Expertise† HR Management, Strategic HR Management, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Management, Financial Management, Dissertation, Consultant mission
Degree awarded: "Manager en ressources humaines", Niveau I degree resgistred at the RNCP (equivalent to a Level 7 degree in the European Qualifications Framework), 300 ECTS credits
The MBA is recognized in Switzerland as University further education, and is such identified as a Master of Advanced Studies (MAS).