Teaching methods & Academics
Teaching methods at IPAC are organized around the development of precise professional skills. Each course or seminar therefore includes both, theory and time for practice, in order to allow the student to validate these professional skills.
Head of Academics: Olivia Bestenti
The Head of Academics is responsible for the academic coordination of the whole institution and is the ECTS institutional coordinator.
The Academic team gathers Academic coordinators, each one responsible for a Study Unit:
Academic coordinators are responsible for the academic contents, harmonization and evaluation in their Study Unit.
- Marketing - Trade: Véronique Anthonioz-Charcuset
- Management: Hakime Mokrane
- Financial management - Law: Olivia Bestenti
- Human resources: Michel Callot
- Tourism: Sylvain Vaillaut
- Banking and Insurance: Corinne Hirschauer
- Social: Chantal Delhomme
- Development: Véronique Anthonioz-Charcuset
- Assets management: Olivia Bestenti
- Languages: Delphine Dhers
- Information technology: Chrystel Ginet
The course leader is in charge of the coordination between lecturers and students.
You can find the name of each course leader's name in the programme's study guide.