A university's credability is based on its ability to participate in the life and activities of its surrounding environment. IPAC offers its students an extensive network of partners, because it is heavily involved in the economic and social network of associations within the region.
Professional boards, company visits, conferences, professional training weeks, trade fairs, employment subsidies are organized by IPAC's 35 Careers advisers.
IPAC works closely with†l'IFA des Alpes†for all apprenticeship programmes:†http://www.ifa-alpes.fr/
IPAC works with permanent support from development committees that regularly meet with thirty business leaders who have a strong regional involvement.
IPAC's business partners are committed to:
- Prioritizing†work placement and job requests from IPAC students.††
- Making their employees available for IPAC during the exam season to sit in on oral exams, and to attend ad hoc meetings involving other business partners.
Offering professional goals to students.
IPAC, a school at the heart of many networks:
IPAC is part of:
- A network of†Europe and worldwide partner universities
- A Swiss-focused network
- A network focused on the creation of businesses
- A network of local and national businesses
IPAC, on the way to your job with APEC:
As the main actor for the executives' employment, APEC gives help and advise to executives during their whole professional career. They also give advise to young higher education graduates in order to anticipate and prepare their professional integration. They inform and give advise to companies tomeximize and make their recrutment and skills management easier. Website: www.apec.fr