Relationships with companies
A know-how at IPAC : links with companies
IPAC Enterprise welcomes students and trainees in apprenticeship courses. These programmes enhance the acquisition of knowledge and profesional experience for a better entry in the job market.
There are around 15 careers advisers at IPAC.
Their mission :
- to help students in their apprenticeship research
- to manage the legal and administrative follow-up of the contracts
- to follow and ease the relationship between the interns and the companies
- to find and distribute work employement offers from partner companies and other businesses
- accompany companies in the setting of their training plan
Examples of partner companies:
- BNP Paribas
- Société Générale
- Banque Populaire
- Crédit Agricole