Study at IPAC
French Higher Education system
Here are the programmes with State recognition that we advise for international students:
Bachelor in International Business Studies with Marketing - 180 ECTS credits (application with 120 validated ECTS credits)
- Bachelor in Management and Business Administration - 180 ECTS credits
- Bachelor in Tourism - 180 ECTS credits
- Bachelor in International Business - 180 ECTS credits
- Bachelor in Tourism - 180 ECTS credits (application with 120 validated ECTS credits)
- Bachelor Marketing, Sales and Negotiation - 180 ECTS (application with 120 validated ECTS)
In both French and English
MBA Sales Development and Entrepreneurship - 300 ECTS credits (application with 180 or 240 validated ECTS credits)
All other programmes are also open to international students but for those most likely to enter the French job market.
- ERASMUS and partner universities students: Download the application form at the bottom of this webpage.
- For all other international students, you must use the application form of the programme you want to apply for. See Procedure.
Students can take classes in French in our French institute in the summer before the start of classes to prepare them for studies or for the pleasure. More details and application on the website of IFALPES.
Documents to download: