IPAC†Entreprises welcomes all students in an apprenticeship programme, from school leaving certificate level to 2 years of Higher Education, who want to focus on :
- The acquisition of†practical skills through work experience
- A quick entry into the job market
IPAC core business: the relationship with companies
Not less than 15 employees are responsible for these business relationships. The†mission of the Carreers Advisers is to assist all students in their research of a business ... Read the†article
With more than 750 partner companies, IPAC Entreprise is the Savoy leader for the apprenticeship programme for learning at school and in the company†.
The courses take place either through:
- Contract of apprenticeship
- Funding by a company that invests in the student by supporting his training period.
Companies, get†informed about the†programmes' calendar at IPAC.
You can dowload the application forms below:
†2-year BTS programmes (120 ECTS credits)
- BTS Management Assistant for SME
- BTS in Banking
- BTS in Hospitality and Catering
- BTS Management and Marketing of a Business Unit
- BTS Customer Relation†and Negotiation
- BTS in Real Estate†Management
- BTS in Tourism