Within the heart of the Alpes, Albertville, named ‘the 4 valley crossroads’, is situated at the foot of the biggest ski stations in France. This geographical privilege allowed the town to host the 16th Winter Olympic Games in 1992.
Programmes at Ipac Albertville
European Qualifications Framework levels 5 and 6 (school leaving certificate + 2 or 3 years of higher education) are state recognised. Programmes can be followed on student status (full-time) or employee status (apprenticeship).
BTS programmes (120 ECTS credits) :
2-year courses, admission with a School Leaving Certificate :
- BTS in Tourism
- BTS Management assistant for SME
- BTS Management and marketing of a business unit
- BTS Customer relation and negotiation
Bachelor degrees (180 ECTS credits) :
3-year courses, admission with a School Leaving Certificate :
- Bachelor in Management and Business Administration, speciality 'Mountain'. Bachelor degree given at the end of the 3rd year.
At Albertville, this bachelor is available in a pattern known as ‘seasonal’, ideal for combining studies and sport, preparation of a diploma in sport or working in a ski resort all winter !
Year 3, 2 possible specialist subjects:
- Tourism, seasonal pattern – tourism classes in e-learning
Top up one 1-year courses, admission with 2 validated years of Higher Education (120 ECTS credits) :
- Bachelor in Marketing Communication
- Bachelor in Tourism, seasonal pattern
All these courses are also available in the framework of Prior Learning and Experience recognition.
Tél : (33) 04.79.37.14.01
Fax : (33) 04.79.37.17.29
e.mail : email@example.com
Extend the map