Situated between lake and mountains, Ipac Annecy is the main campus of the Ipac Group with on average 700 students. The campus is found at 5 minutes from the town centre and 5 minutes from the lake by car.
Annecy, ‘Venise of the Alps’ was a strong candidate as host for the Winter Olympic Games of 2018. A very popular tourist destination, an active town close to Geneva, Annecy remains a dynamic industrial center with the presence of groups such as as Salomon, Entremont, SNR/NTN and Outdoor Sport Valley.
IPAC Annecy offers its students an exceptional place to be all year round.
Programmes at Ipac Annecy
European Qualifications Framework levels 5, 6 and 7 (school leaving certificate + 2, 3 or 5 years of higher education) are state recognised. Programmes can be followed on student status (full-time) or employee status (apprenticeship).
MBA degrees, 5 years of Higher Education (300 ECTS credits)
Admission after a Bachelor or equivalent (180 ECTS credits)
- MBA Management of Sales Development and Entrepreneurship
- MBA Management of Sales Development and Entrepreneurship, with Private and Business Assets Management
- MBA in Human Resources Management
Bachelor degrees, 3 years of Higher Education (180 ECTS credits)
Top up 1-year courses, admission with 2 validated years of Higher Education (120 ECTS credits) :
- Bachelor in Tourism
- Bachelor in Marketing and Communication
- Bachelor in e-Marketing
- Bachelor in Banking and Insurance
- Bachelor in Social and Solidarity Economy
- Bachelor in International Business Studies with Marketing
3-year courses, admission with a School Leaving Certificate:
- Bachelor in Tourism
- Bachelor in International Business
- Bachelor in Management and Business Administration
BTS programme (120 ECTS credits) :
2-year courses, admission with a School Leaving Certificate:
- BTS Management assistant for SME's
- BTS in Banking
- BTS in Dietetics
- BTS in Social Work
- BTS in Management and marketing of a business unit
- BTS in Customer relation and negotiation
- BTS in Hospitality and Catering
Preparatory classes (Preparation courses for entrance exams to various institutes, no ECTS credits allocated) :
- Preparatory class for Nursing schools entrance exam
All these courses can be available in the framework of Prior Learning and Experience recognition.
Tél : (33) 04.50.45.13.91
Extend the map