Historic capital of Savoie, located at the entrance to the Alps, close to the Bauges and Chartreuse regional parks, 15 minutes from the Bourget lake and Aiguebelette lake.
A culturally dynamic and youthful city.
Courses offered on the IPAC Chambéry Campus
From level 5 (HND level) to level 6 Bachelor programmes (Bac +2 to Bac +3), our courses are certified by the State and can be taken via a study only (student status) or work-study (employee status under a professionalization or apprenticeship contract) enrollment.
MBA Bac + 5 (300 ECTS credits) in 2 years, accessible after a bac+3 (180 ECTS credits).
MBA Bac + 5 (300 ECTS credits) in 2 years, accessible after a bac+3 (180 ECTS credits) and State
Diplomas Level 7 RNCP title, certified by the State
- MBA Business Development and Entrepreneurship
- MBA Private and Professional Client Advisor
- MBA Management & Finance
- MBA Human Resources
- MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA Marketing Communication & Digital
- DSCG - Higher Diploma in Accounting and Management
Bachelor Bac + 3 (180 ECTS credits) and State
Diplomas RNCP level 6 title, certified by the State
1 year accessible after a baccalaureate (120 ECTS credits)
- Bachelor Marketing Commerce & Negotiation
- Bachelor Digital Marketing
- Bachelor in Banking & Insurance
- Bachelor in Management & Finance
- Bachelor in Human Resources
- Bachelor's degree in Payroll and Social Management
- Bachelor Logistics & Transport
- DCG - Diploma in Accounting and Management
3 years accessible after a baccalaureat
- Bachelor in Sport Management
- Bachelor of Business Management OPEN
- Bachelor Business International
BTS state diplomas Bac+2 (120 ECTS credits)
- BTS Gestion de la PME
- BTS Operational Sales Management
- BTS Accounting and Management
- BTS Negotiation and Digitalisation of Customer Relations
- Preparation for the Health and Social Sciences entrance exams
- Preparation for nursing education
- Preparation for the Social Work Assistant training
- Preparatory course for the Early Childhood Educator training
- Preparation for the Specialised Educator training
- Preparatory course for nursing assistants
- Preparatory course for nursery assistants
- Preparatory course for teacher educators
- Preparatory course for educational and social assistants
Our courses are also accessible within the framework of the VAE and Continuing Professional Education.
The Chambéry campus welcomes students with disabilities!
The Chambéry campus has partnerships with local associations to facilitate access to higher education for disabled students.
In addition to our school complying with accessibility standards, our programs will will be adapted to the needs of each student :
- PRM access
- Hearing, speech, vision impairment
- Invisible disability
- Any other situation requiring specific care
The applications are studied with care and the program is adapted as much as possible to the needs of the student.