Duration : 1-year top up degree (60 ECTS credits gained). Open to students who have successfully completed at least 2 years of higher education (120 ECTS credits or equivalent).
IPAC presents the IBSM Bachelor’s degree - International Business Studies with Marketing. This one-year program is open to foreign and to French students. It is a great opportunity to develop skills that are in line with the demands of the job market : courses are taught by lecturers with remarkable professional experience and who are specialists in their field; students get the chance to complete a 5 months Internship in France or abroad, allowing them to gain professional experience.
Presentation of the International Business Studies with Marketing Bachelor’s degree
A hands-on, innovative program allowing students :
- To receive solid and specialized academic knowledge and gain professional experience in a company.
- To obtain a degree with a double recognition : through the European Credits System (ECTS) and through the French State as a level II Title – Bachelor’s degree (holders of Title II degrees can be employed in positions that require a 3rd or 4th year degree, according to the RNCP official definition, Training Levels Nomenclature, 1969).
Features of the International Business Studies with Marketing Bachelor’s degree
- Courses are fully taught in English, multicultural class, long term internship in a company.
Professional perspectives after a Bachelor's Degree in International Business Studies with Marketing
After completion of the degree, students can expect to work in the following fields :
- Functions related to international activities, within SMEs or large companies, such as : import / export (export sales manager, export zone manager, charterer) / international development (purchasing manager, development manager, international marketing manager);
- Functions related to sales, mostly in large companies, such as : marketing and/or communication assistant, customer adviser, sales or business developer;
- Functions related to sales support or business unit support;
- Polyvalent functions in SME-SMI that are related to marketing and/or business development.
Admission requirements of the International Business Studies with Marketing Bachelor’s degree
- The program is open to students who have completed at least 120 ECTS in the European System. Students from countries outside of the EU must have successfully completed 2 years of higher education according to the requirements specific to their home country and/or university.
- Students must fill out the IBSM application form and have an interview with the Head of Studies.
Class size of the International Business Studies with Marketing Bachelor's degree
- Class size will not exceed 35 students.
IPAC Campus offering the International Business Studies with Marketing Bachelor's degree
The Bachelor in International Business Studies with Marketing interest you ? Apply for documentation or download an application.