Data of Internationalization at IPAC :
- A Business School that has been active internationally for more than 30 years
- 35% to 50% of 2nd year Bachelor students who choose to do their 3rd year abroad
- 60 active partnerships with university schools in more than 20 countries
- A One year training programme 100% taught in English exclusively open to international students on the campus of Annecy
- Courses of Chinese and 1 year of compulsory training abroad for the Bachelor in International Business
IPAC's international strategy
IPAC's international strategy aims at enabling as many students as possible to participate in a mobility study or internship abroad in order to enhance their skills and employability.
We encourage mobility as a priority in the third year of a Bachelor's degree.
Our policy outside the European Union is modeled on the "Erasmus" sheme and we have the same type of exchange agreements for all our partners and use the Leanning agreement document in all cases.
In the same way, we encourage the internship abroad in the third year of Bachelor and some students can combine studies and internship abroad in the same year.
We participate in the development of dual degrees when the programs are sufficiently similar and when the partner program meets the standards.
Our dual degrees involve a minimum period of one semester of mobility in the university.
We make sure to regularly host groups of students from partner universities on a study visit with whom our students work a day or two on a given project.
IPAC also benefits from the synergy with our partner, Ifalpes, a school of French as a foreign language with which we organize multiple educational activities and meetings to encourage the internationalization of our students (marketing studies with foreign students, mixed English courses with courses of French students of foreign students on a common theme, interventions of students of French as a foreign language during the intercultural courses of the students of the school of management, extracurricular activities, evenings, buddy system, etc.)
Missions and organization of the International Office
Our missions :
- Organizing and coordinating exchanges of students and teachers;
- Participating in the international outreach of our school through partnerships of quality and trust that are perennial;
- Encouraging and supporting the development of international training courses (Erasmus, double diplomas, etc.);
- Encouraging the mobility of our students thanks to personalized support.
Our team :
Géraldine Hussenot : Head of the International Office
+33 (0)4 50 45 32 47
Audrey Abbonen : International Mobilities Manager
+33 (0)4 50 44 72 74