- 40 years of experience
- The leading player in private higher education in professional training, in the French Alps (from Geneva to Grenoble)
- 6 campuses, 19 schools, over 100 courses
- 3,000 partner companies in 2022
- Private Higher Education Group 100% subsidiary of the EDUSERVICES Group,
- ISO 9001 V:2015 Certified (System Management)
- Qualiopi V:7 Certified (French national quality standard attesting the quality of the process implemented by providers of actions contributing to skill development)
- H+ Label for people with disabilities
- Post-graduation Employment rate of +90%.
International at IPAC is :
- A business school with 40 years of international outlook
- 80 partner universities worldwide for student mobility (ERASMUS+ and other agreements)
- Recognition of IPAC diplomas in many countries
- More than 30 partner schools accredited by IPAC to deliver IPAC programmes in France and abroad
- Hundreds of graduates from outside France trained by our partners worldwide
IPAC's international strategy
IPAC's international strategy is twofold:
- To enable as many IPAC students as possible to undertake part of their studies and internships abroad, through the ERASMUS + program and bilateral partnerships, in order to enhance their skills and employability.
- Enable a greater number of students outside France to benefit from our courses in their country.
Missions of the International Bureau
Our role :
- Organising and coordinating student and teacher exchanges;
- Participating in the developpement of international recognition of our school thanks to quality and trustworthy partnerships;
- Encouraging and supporting the development of international training courses (Erasmus, double degrees, etc.);
- Promoting the mobility of our students through individualised support.
Our team :
Head of the International Office / Partnerships
Erasmus Mobility Officer
Postal address :
IPAC International Office
Savoie Technolac - BP 50347
73 377 LE BOURGET DU LAC Cedex