General Management : Thierry Voyeux
- Albertville : Damien Vincent
- Annecy : Philippe Cuen
- Annecy (Executive Director) : Virginia Vias
- Chambéry : Virginia Vias
- Chambéry (Managing Director) : Bertrand Zuppetti
- Genève : Rémi Collioud
- Grand Genève (Ville-la-Grand) : Anne Vindevogel
- Grenoble : Sophie Durant
- IPAC Professional Training (IPAC FP) : Brigitte Pollier
- IPAC e-Learning : Brigitte Pollier
- Sales Management : Damien Vincent
- Marketing & Communication Manager : Alexa Pompei
- Institutional Relations Department: Hakime Mokrane
- Quality Management: Cindy Morlevat & Charlotte Dutruc
- Human Resources Department: Laetitia Micoud
- Administrative and Financial Management: Pierre-Alain Meduri
- Management Certification Committee: Corinne Hirschauer
Education and contacts
The teaching at IPAC is organised around the development of specific business skills. Each course therefore includes theoretical knowledge and practical application to obtain the targeted business skills.
Educational Director : Anne Vindevogel
The Educational Director is responsible for the pedagogy and institutional coordination of the ECTS system.
The Pedagogy is divided into several Teaching Units, each headed by a Teaching Unit Coordinator:
The coordinators are responsible for the harmonisation of the subjects within their Teaching Unit, the contents of the subjects and the assessments within their Teaching Unit.
Course leaders are responsible for their programme and the students. They are the link between the students and the trainers.
For the names of the Pedagogical Managers and their contacts, please refer to the study guidelines of each programme.