Why take a student for an internship?
- To position yourself as a local actor committed to the training of young people and to transmit a positive and innovative image to young people and their parents.
- To have a team of serious and motivated students to carry out specific missions throughout the year.
- To Contribute directly to the training of your future employees and work within a pool of future trainees
- To be recognised on our communication media (website, social networks...)
Common objectives and interests
- To allow students to discover a company for a whole year by working alongside them from time to time.
- To open up to a cultural, intellectual, professional and international world.
- To invest in field actions in the service of a dynamic and innovative company, close to young people and students.
- To participate in various missions chosen by the company, in relation to their training: Marketing, Market Research, Press Relations, Public Relations, Global Communication, Events, Sales, Administration and Management...
- To put theoretical knowledge into practice and to know how to adapt it to the constraints of the professional world.
Contact: Communication Department
For occasional needs throughout the year, you can also call on our young people on a professional mission, one day a week for a fixed period, for market research, satisfaction surveys, for an event, etc.
They trusted us!
Some of the companies that have already called on our students for professional missions or end-of-year internships are
Like That (High Five, Rock On Snowboard Tour) - UCPA - Oakley - Société Générale - Canaille Spirit - Festival des entrepreneurs - Festival International des métiers de la montagne - CSH (Chambéry Savoie Handball) - Bonlieu Scène Nationale - Festival Le Grand Bivouac - SIBRA - and many more!