Why is it interesting to recruit a student for a short-term professional mission?
- Establish your company as a local actor involved in students' training and give a positive and innovative image to students and their parents.
- Have a team of serious and motivated students for taking over short-term missions all year long.
- Participate directly to your future's employees recrutiement and work with future trainees
- Be identified on our communication supports (website, social networks...)
Objectives and common interests
- Give the opportunity to students to discover a company during the whole academic year or by working in it from time to time.
- Open to a cultural, intellectual, professional and international world.
- Join field actions for a dynamic and innovative company, close to young people and students.
- Participate to different missions set by the company, in relation to the study programme : Marketing, Press Relations, Public Relations, Global communication, Events, Sales, Finance and Administration...
- Put into practice academic knowledge and be able to adapt to the professional world.
Contact : Julie Arbeit
For individual needs throughout the year, you can also call on our young people on a professional mission, one day a week for a fixed period, for market research, satisfaction surveys, as part of an event, Etc.
They trusted us !
Like That (High Five, Rock On Snowboard Tour) – UCPA - Oakley – Société Générale - Canaille Spirit – Festival des entrepreneurs – Festival International des métiers de la montagne – CSH (Chambéry Savoie Handball) – Bonlieu Scène Nationale – Festival Le Grand Bivouac – SIBRA – and many others…