Located in the heart of the Alps, Albertville, "crossroads of 4 valleys", is at the foot of the largest French ski resorts. This privileged geographical situation and its mountainous assets enabled the city to host the XVI Olympic Winter Games in 1992.
Training offered on Campus IPAC Albertville
From 2 years of Higher Education level diploma to 3 years levels, our training programs are certified by the State and can be followed either full time (student status) or in a work and study program (employee status).
Bac + 3 (180 ECTS credits)
RNCP Level II Certified by the State
- Bachelor in Tourism : Seasonal rhythm adapted to the Alpine tourism activity - face-to-face and e-learning courses.
Experience the alternation in seasonal rhythm: inter-season, reconciling school and professional life, and full time in a company in the winter (e-learning course). Ideal for combining studies and internships. Sporty people, preparing for a BE in skiing, a skiing instructor certificate or seasonal work in the resort all winter.
- Bachelor in Marketing Commerce & Negotiation : Top up degree in one-year course, admission with 2 validated years of Higher Education (120 ECTS credits)
BTS programmes (120 ECTS credits) :
2-year courses, admission with a School Leaving Certificate
- BTS in Tourism
- BTS in Management and marketing of a Business Unit
- BTS in Customer Relation and Negotiation
- BTS Management Assistant for SME's
All these courses are also available in the framework of Prior Learning and Experience recognition.